May 2017 Update from the Country Lane the Board of Directors:
Pool Items of Significant Importance: (Please Read Carefully)
1. All Owners were issued Pool Access Fobs for the 2015 Season: Sign and Return the attached Pool Rules and Responsibilities Agreement form (included in this mailing) to Shane at Cherry Creek HOA Professionals by May 24th to have you FOB activated by Pool opening.
2. If for whatever reason you do not have a Pool Access Fob and would like access to the Pool for the 2017 Season: You must Sign and Return the attached Pool Rules and Responsibilities Agreement form (included in this mailing) to Shane at Cherry Creek HOA Professionals and Pay $50 to obtain a replacement Fob. New homeowners should have been given a Pool Access Fob by the selling homeowner.
3. If you are delinquent on Monthly Assessments by more than $75 and not on an Approved Payment Plan: You are not eligible to have Pool access. Contact Shane to discuss what you can do to bring your account current. Payment Plans are negotiable with the HOA Board.
4. If you are a Renter: A copy of your lease agreement must be on file with Cherry Creek HOA Professionals.
5. If scheduling problems or other circumstances beyond the control of the Country Lane HOA cause there to be no lifeguard present at the Pool: A Swim at Your Own Risk Policy will be in effect.
Replacement of the Pool Deck: The cement surface within the pool area is in the process of being removed and replaced. We anticipate completion by the end of April. This will allow just enough time to prepare the Pool for the Saturday, May 27th Opening Day celebration.
2017 Garage Sale: The 2017 Country Lane Community Garage Sale will be held May 19th – May 21st.
2017 Pool Hours: The 2017 Country Lane Pool Season will begin Saturday, May 27th and run through Labor Day. Pool Hours have been finalized as 11:00am – 8:00pm. The Board has contracted for lifeguard(s) with Apollo Aquatics.
2017 Pool Season Social Events:
1. Opening Day (Saturday, May 27th)
a. Cake and Refreshments
2. Bring Your Own Meal (BYOM) (Friday, June 9th 5:00pm to 7:00pm)
a. Bring your own meat to grill and a side dish to share with others
3. Fourth of July (Tuesday, July 4th 11:00am to 1:00pm)
a. Catered by Jim N Nicks BBQ
b. (Residents Only Please)
4. Bring Your Own Meal (BYOM) (Friday, August 11th 5:00pm to 7:00pm)
a. Bring your own meat to grill and a side dish to share with others
5. Labor Day (Monday, September 4th)
a. Anthony’s Pizza and Refreshments
2017 Pool Rules & Regulations
INTRODUCTION: The goal of these rules and regulations is to manage the Association’s liability risk, to protect the Lot Owners’ investment in the recreation facility, to promote property values, and the safety of the owners, dependents and guests while using the swimming pool. It is for the mutual benefit and enjoyment of all the users of the Country Lane swimming pool that these rules and regulations are implemented and enforced for the common use and enjoyment of the pool.
NOTICE: The Lot Owner is responsible for the activity of their tenants, family members, quests, and invitees. Users who violate these rules will be subject to the remedies set forth in the Association’s Enforcement Policy. For situations at the swimming pool that present exigent circumstances, including activity that presents a threat to the health and safety of the pool users or the Association property the lifeguard will have authority to take reasonable steps to promote health and safety in the pool area.
- Pool Hours: Daily 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- If no lifeguard is present at the Pool: Pool users will swim, and otherwise use the facilities at their own risk.
- Lifeguard’s Authority: The lifeguards have authority to take reasonable measures to protect the health and safety of individuals and property within the pool facilities. The Lifeguards do not guarantee the health and safety of the pool users or their property.
- Pool Registration: RF Access (Fobs) will be issued Lot Owners that are in good standing and current on assessments or current on an approved Payment Plan. The Fob will be required to gain admittance to the pool area. Lifeguards are not authorized to admit anyone without a valid Fob.
- Unsupervised Children: All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests: All guests must register with the lifeguard upon arrival. The lifeguard has the right to limit the number of guests at any point in time based upon pool area occupancy limits. Guests are permitted at the pool ONLY if accompanied by a validated Lot Owner or Adult Resident. Persons between the ages of 14 and 18 may have no more than one (1) guest, unless a supervising adult is present. Lot Owners are responsible for the behavior of their tenants, family members, and guests. Groups of 10 or more guests require submission of a party request form, approval of the lifeguards, and may require payment for the services of an additional guard.
- Diapers: Swim diapers must be worn in either pool by toddlers or infants not toilet trained.
- Health Hazards: Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts or recent vaccinations are not permitted in the pool area.
- Hazardous Materials: Glassware is not permitted in the pool area at any time.
- Excluded Equipment: Bicycles, tricycles, roller-skates and (or) blades, skateboards or other such play equipment are not allowed in the pool area. Inflatable objects may be used if they do not interfere with swimmers.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed in the pool area. Pets may not be tied to fences around the pool area.
- Unacceptable Behavior: Jumping over the pool enclosure fence, horseplay, running, spitting, undue splashing, and excess noise are considered safety hazards and are therefore not permitted.
- Personal Music: Personal music devices are permitted as long as, in the opinion of the lifeguard, they do not constitute an annoyance to swimmers or other pool visitors. The use of a “headset” for listening to such devices is preferred.
- Pool Furniture: Adults have priority for pool furniture. Pool furniture may be used by persons less than 18 years old, if the pool is not crowded.
- Trash Disposal: Trash shall be disposed of in appropriate containers prior to leaving the pool area.
- Diving: Diving is NOT permitted.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in the pool Facility.
- Swimming Attire: Swimmers must wear swimming attire. Cutoffs and shorts are not permitted.
- Off Limits Area: The lifeguard chair is off-limits to all personnel except the lifeguards.
- Baby Pool: Children using the baby pool must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Smoking Policy: Smoking is NOT permitted on the pool premises. (Including e-cigarettes/vapes)
- Pool Facility: Please keep the Pool Facility clean. Pool privileges may be revoked if individuals damage or ‘trash’ the Pool Facility or its furnishings.
- Drug Policy: The Country Lane Pool is a Drug Free Facility. Violations of this regulation will constitute a rules violation subject to the Association’s Enforcement Policy and the Life Guard’s reasonable authority to ensure health and safety within the pool area.
Board of Directors
Joseph Morrisey email@example.com Don Jenkins firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Stickler email@example.com Pat Shipley firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Agent: Shane Lussier email@example.com
2017 Pool Access Agreement Form
Country Lane Pool Access Stipulations for the 2017 Season:
1. Access to the Country Lane Pool Facility is for the express use of Country Lane residents, tenants,
family members, and approved guests during the operational hours for the pool.
2. The proximity fob (Fob) shall not be used by non‐residents or unaccompanied guests or unaccompanied resident children under the age of 12 to gain access to the Country Lane Pool Facility. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in rule violation remedies, including the deactivation of the Fob. Age verification of unaccompanied children may be required.
3. Access to the Country Lane Pool Facility requires being in good standing and current on monthly HOA assessments. Failure to meet these requirements may result in the deactivation of the Fob.
4. Access to the Country Lane Pool Facility requires adherence to the Posted Pool Rules. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in the deactivation of the Fob.
5. I understand that only one Fob is provided per residence and that replacement of a lost Fob will be available only at the Cherry Creek HOA Professionals office, 14901 E. Hampden Avenue, #320 at a cost of $50.00.
6. I understand that the use of the pool can be a hazardous activity. I understand the use of the pool is at my own, my family members’, and my guests’ own risk during times a Life Guard is not present. I further understand the Life Guard does not guarantee my safety, or the safety of my family members, or my guests. I waive all claims for damages, injury, or death I may suffer using the Country Lane Pool. Further, I agree to defend and indemnify the Association for demands, claims, damages, injury, or death of pool users for whom I have provided access to the Country Lane Pool.
I understand and agree to the stipulations listed above.
Printed Name Signature
Street Address Home Phone Number
Email Address Emergency Phone Number
Number of ____ Adults ____ Children ‐‐ Living in your Home
___________ ______________________ ______________________________Date Assigned Fob ID